Who could get help?
- Students on a level 3 or 4 course and are in receipt of a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan
- Have an Additional Learning Support need
- Students in receipt of a means tested benefit
- Students who support a household with an earned income below £25,000
- Single students on a low income (this will be assessed against outgoings)
What could I get help with?
- Additional Learning Support (ALS) – if you require support from our ALS team you do not need to complete an application but will need to identify yourself to the Team
- Travel to College
- Books and electronic resources
- College trips
- Travel support to attend university or job Interviews
How can I apply?
Application packs and guidance notes are available below. Please read the guidance notes before completing the application form.
Please return your completed form to any College reception area.
Terms and conditions apply.
24+ Childcare from the Advanced Learning Loan Bursary
You could get support from Bursary fund if:
- You must be in receipt of a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan
- Be classed as a ‘home student’
- Be enrolled on a SfA or ESF funded course
- Household income below £25,000
- Or claiming a means tested benefit
- And be unable to access other childcare support (e.g. other parent or family members, government funding)
Find out more
You'll find more information:
- in the 24+ Advanced Learning Loans Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Learners which you'll find at www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans
- from the College