The Confucius Classroom at Wigan & Leigh College offers a Chinese culture experience in the local community.
FREE Chinese lessons to suit all abilities are on offer as well as tai chi lessons and workshops including Chinese food, folk art, calligraphy, painting and handcrafting
Confucius Classroom* offers the following:
(1) Chinese Language Regular Lessons:
- Beginner Level of Chinese - Tuesdays 5.30pm - 7.00pm
- Elementary Level of Chinese - Wednesdays 3.30pm - 5.00pm
- Intermediate level of Chinese - Wednesdays 5.30pm -7.00pm
- Advanced Level of Chinese - Tuesdays 5.30pm -7.00pm
(2) Tai chi Regular Lessons
- Tuesdays 12.00noon - 1.00pm
(3) Chinese Cultural Experience Workshops
- Wednesdays 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Chinese calligraphy, painting and folk art
- Chinese food and Kung fu tea
- Chinese handcraft
- China Town tourism
*School for Arts - Room 109
**All of the Chinese cultural workshops can be experienced in our regular Chinese lessons.
FREE Chinese Lessons, tai chi and culture workshops all year round.
If you're interested call 01942 761541 to book or for more information.