Choose when and where to study with a free distance learning course. Aimed at adults over 24, our accredited home learning courses might mean the difference between landing your dream job, or staying stuck in a career rut.
The College does not charge a fee for the course, but you will have to pay £125 if you do not complete it. The courses are only offered free to UK residents .
You need to complete a pre-course assessment online. Once you have completed your pre-course assessment and enrolment we will post your course materials, provide log in details and instructions for accessing your online account.
Contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or ring 01942 761111
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Common Health Conditions
- Counselling Skills
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding Safe Handling of Medication
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs