We have launched the newly refurbished Gas Centre at the Centre of Excellence in Engineering in Pagefield Campus, Wigan.
Our courses are for gas service engineers who wish to keep their qualifications up to date and within industry guidelines.
We offer a range of training courses which run throughout the year.
✔ Experienced examiners
✔ Secure assessment area
✔ Free ample parking
✔ Good transport links
✔ Competitive pricing
✔ Industry links
We offer ACS training and re-assessment in the following units:
- CCN1 - Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CEN WAT - Central Heating and Water Heaters
- CKR-1 Cooking Appliances
- HTR1 - Fires and Wall Heaters
- MET1 - Domestic Gas Meters
- Water Regulations
- Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems
- Gas Foundation
- Energy Efficiency (part L)
(Please note that training is not a pre-requisite for assessment).