ACCOUNTS APPRENTICE - bID GROUP LTD, BOLTON
Location: Wigan, WN3
Salary: To be discussed upon interview.
Closing date: 11/03/2018
BID Group Ltd is an established, Bolton based, industrial door company. With sites in the Midlands and Scotland and over 50 teams of engineers, we install, service, repair and maintain all types of industrial doors, dock levellers, high speed doors, automatic doors, gates, barriers and turnstiles across the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for an accounts assistant to work from our office in Westhoughton, Bolton. Working a 30 hour week Monday to Friday the successful candidate will provide administrative support within a small but busy accounts department.
Key duties will include:
- Credit Control and calling on overdue accounts
- Sending out customer statements and dealing with enquiries
- Checking and allocating customer receipts
- Updating spreadsheets and accounting systems
- Petty Cash / Fuel / Phone analysis
- Purchase ledger statement reconciliations
- Delivery note processing / chasing
- Other ad-hoc accounts related duties
We are looking for an organised, computer literate, self motivated individual with good numerical and verbal skills who is able to work on their own initiative - previous accounts experience would be preferred. Applicants should have 5 GCSEs grades A-C including Maths and English or equivalent qualification.
Email your CV quoting BID to email@example.com
Location: Wigan, WN3
Salary: £140.00 per week
Closing date: 16/02/2018
An apprentice accountant required to process paperwork and create accounting reports such as Profit & Loss and VAT Returns. The position will progress to over time and includes support for study. Duties include:
- Sorting and separating Purchase Invoices and Sales Invoices.
- Sorting all documents in to month order ready to be processed using accounting software.
- Dealing with Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Responsible for identifying and detailing missing information to be requested.
- Sorting and processing bank statements.
- Producing VAT Returns.
- Will report to Accountant and deal with daily accounting duties.
On this apprenticeship you will study an Accounting Level 3 qualification. Applicants should have 5 GCSEs A - C including English and Maths and a Level 2 qualification is preferred but not essential for the right applicant.
Progression onto higher qualifications within the Accountancy profession working towards becoming a fully qualified accountant so this is a fantastic accounts opportunity you do not want to miss.
Tax 50 Ltd is a leading firm of accountants, tax and business advisers with a central office in Wigan, serving individual clients across the UK. Tax50 Ltd offers practical, cost effective, outsourced solutions to sole traders, partnerships, limited companies. Our expertise and knowledge, especially in professional sectors and international accounting procedures, allows us to provide an unparalleled portfolio of services to clients.
Location: Wigan, WN1
Salary: £277.50 per week
Closing date: 18/02/2018
As a Business Finance Apprentice, you will be expected to provide a full and comprehensive business support service to the Early Learning & Childcare Team. This will involve dealing with internal and external customers both face to face and on the telephone, operating ICT systems and providing general support to the team.
The Early Learning & Childcare Team is recruiting a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice. This is an opportunity for the right person to join the team and work to support the Local Authority to meet its childcare duties and support a range of childcare providers with the Wigan Borough.
You will offer support to and engage with members of the Early Learning and Childcare team, other teams within the Council and a range of early year providers within the public, private and voluntary sector. You will be required to maintain relevant ICT systems, inputting or extracting data, provide statistical information to support the production of the childcare sufficiency audit report. You will also be involved with the development of business support training packages, procurement and commissioning of training services and the marketing of Leading Early Years Excellence Partnership (LEyEP) services.
- Process invoices relating to ELCC team
- Support the procurement & commissioning of training services
- Be involved in developing Business Support Packages
- Promote LEyEP services regarding income generation
- Support the Childcare Sufficiency Audit
- Liaise with Council’s finance team regarding early years funding implementation and protocol
- Act as the first point of contact for any enquiries, referring onto others as required
- Responding to routine and ad hoc requests for information
- Maintain relevant ICT systems, inputting or extracting data
- Manage and update databases and produce reports
- Carry out research to support the team
- Assist with maintaining a variety of records
- Operate in line with Wigan Council policies and procedures
Wigan Council is the largest of Greater Manchester’s 10 boroughs and we are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to help provide quality services to the people of the borough. Wigan Council is responsible for delivering many local services in one of the country's biggest metropolitan boroughs. Council directorates have their headquarters in various buildings in or close to Wigan town centre, with other offices located throughout the borough. The borough is based around the two main towns of Wigan and Leigh, Wigan is the most westerly district of the county of Greater Manchester, although many local people prefer to consider the area part of Lancashire. Wigan Council has a commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees and we have many family friendly policies to help you get the most out of your family life. Wigan Council employees can expect to receive a wide range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Wigan Council promotes, Wigan is a place where people matter and you can afford to live the life you want.