Location: Ince, WN2
Hours: 30 worked between (Monday to Fridays 9.30am - 6pm, Saturdays 10am - 6pm, Sundays 10am - 4pm)
Closing date: 09/02/2018
Circus Play are looking to recruit an Apprentice Catering Assistant for our busy cafe.
As an apprentice with Circus Play your role will include:
- To assist the chef during busy times in the preparation & serving of hot and cold food
- Keeping the kitchen and food areas clean and hygienic
- Receiving & storing deliveries
- Ad-hoc kitchen related jobs
- Setting up and closing down the kitchen
Please note that this position is based in the Kitchen and you will not be working directly with Children. You will only work 1 weekend day. At times the kitchen can be very busy and you will be required to work well under pressure.
Progression into a full time permanent member of the team on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Locks View Limited trading as Circus Play is a multi-tiered soft play centre, providing a safe, secure and stimulating play environment, catering for children aged 0 - 11 years, with dedicated playzones for babies, toddlers and juniors. We also have a fantastic football pitch/basketball court, a bouncy castle and fun balloon room.
Location: Wigan, WN1
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 35 over 5/7 days includes regular weekend work
Closing date: 15/02/2018
Working alongside senior staff members and the manager you will gain knowledge, skills and an understanding of how to prepare, cook & finish dishes hot and cold snacks to a high standard You will learn all aspects of your role as an Apprentice in Hospitality and Catering and will gain valuable experience within a busy kitchen and customer service
You will report directly to the Head Chef who will support you to develop your skills within this industry.
A typical work day will include:
- Preparing food
- Cooking Food
- Stock control
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Serving customers
- Cash handling
This is an excellent opportunity to join an enthusiastic team. Hard work and commitment to this role will be rewarded.
Progression to team leading for the right candidate.
Please email your CV quoting Coffee to email@example.com to apply for this role.
We are a busy, friendly little coffee shop situated in the Grand Arcade in the town centre that serve a range of food and drink to the public.
Location: Wigan, WN5
Salary: £129.50 per week
Ref: Pending Lean
Closing date: 14/02/2018
- The job role will include working with experienced senior staff members who specialise in producing healthy nutritional dishes.
- Prepping Foods
- Preparing Protein portions are cooked fresh to order
- Prepare and cook large volumes
- Grill, steam & bake all of our foods, the only thing fried is our sweet potato fries which are steam off then very lightly fried in rapeseed oil.
- We only use coconut & rapeseed oil or a blend of the two together
- Preparing shakes and drinks
- Following recipes and portion control
Future prospects are to become a fully qualified chef, move into management or work with sports and nutrition.
Coming from a background of Sport Nutrition & Professional Sport, The Lean Kitchen Owners Allan Barlow & Kevin Brown always aspired for a quality assured eatery that can complement a healthy lifestyle whilst still enjoying eating tasty food and socialising with friends. No one likes to be the odd one out at a restaurant ordering ‘less oil, no mayo, more chicken, no carbs etc etc, well now with the help of TLK eating out has never been so easy. Whether you’re aiming to put weight on, lose weight, vegan or just after a good coffee TLK is the place for you. We offer takeaway service or eat in our modern stylish 56 seater restaurant