Location: Culcheth, WA3 (near Leigh & Birchwood)
Salary: Varies dependent on experience
Closing date: 12/02/2018 recently extended
The role is requiring a current level 2 bricklayer to be part of a team in the Culcheth.
Key responsibilities – all aspects of Bricklaying duties, complying with health and safety regulations, team work. Reporting to – site foreman
The area we are currently covering is Warrington. It would be beneficial to have access to transport and a driving licence.
GCSE C+ in Maths and English or equivalent is required.
We offer a professional service that will get you from start to finish on your project. We not only project manage and carry out all work on site but we are also here to support and act as consultants to make sure that you get the up most out of your property and money. We actively seek out ways to add value to your property while applying the highest standards of work. We also seek to make this a stress and anxiety free experience, we want this to be an exciting time for our clients.
Location: Manchester, M20 (with day release to Wigan College)
Closing date: 23/02/2018
To undertake works in connection with assisting a fully skilled plasters team, including all preparation work in providing a high standard service, setting up work areas and maintaining site cleanliness throughout duration of work. Your duties would include:
- Providing a high standard service
- Setting up work areas
- Maintaining site cleanliness throughout duration of work.
- Supporting and shadowing lead plasterers in preparation and application of product, observing and
- learning the processes, with a view of gaining enough skill to apply your own product and eventually managing your own workload and tasks set out by the lead plasterer.
- This role is vital for the fully skilled plastering team to carry out their daily duties, the candidate needs to ensure that the ‘customer’ receives an effective courteous service at all times, to assist multi-skilled plasterers sot hat he is able to carry out plastering tasks effectively,
- Setting up work areas and maintain site cleanliness,
- Observing and learning the processes so that the lead plasterer can carry out his service to the highest standard.
- Mixing up products, handling of tools that are required for the plasterers, moderately heavy manual lifting materials,
- You must be able to work at height
- if you need to report anything then your first port of contact is the manager
You must be able to drive and have access to transport. 5 GCSEs grades A-D are required for this role.
This opportunity to develop skills with a view to becoming a fully skilled plaster, will gain good knowledge and recognition of all building materials, Gain a good knowledge of good practice relating to health and safety regulations.
CMC Plastering Company offer traditional and modern day methods of internal plastering, from a simple skim over Artex, to a thoroughly bespoke Venetian Polished Plaster. Externally, we offer services from a sand and cement render, to an even more up-to-date Monocouche / K Rend render. We keep up to date with all new techniques of plastering and provide all new methods to our clients to move with the times. We have been plastering for over 14 years and have NVQ and City & Guilds accreditation in plastering.