Recruitment and Selection
Here at Wigan & Leigh College we have a dedicated apprenticeship vacancy matching service which is run by our student support team. We have a range of candidates that are apprenticeship ready in a range of sectors.
Once our employer engagement team have worked with yourselves to establish the best apprenticeship for your company, the service includes:
- Promotion of your vacancy on the NAS (National Apprenticeship Service)
- Promotion to internal students, social media channels and our website
- Initial interview to ensure they have the correct grades and skills to suit your business
- You can shortlist and arrange an interview in our Conference Centre or in your place of work
- You can make the final decision on who to recruit and who is best suited for your company