Our Centre of Excellence in Engineering includes world class facilities including cutting edge machinery and workshops that will boost our engineering students’ career prospects and provide them with the vital skills employers demand.
Students have access to:
- New and upgraded turning and milling workshops
- The latest technology in fabrication and welding
- A plasma cutting bed
- A new thermodynamic and fluid mechanic laboratory
- The latest finite element analysis software
- CAD / CAM, hydraulics and pneumatics software.
All our courses are designed to develop the practical skills and knowledge required to work at all levels and progress in your career and the world of work.
The College has excellent links in the engineering industry and employers. This means that our apprenticeship programme is widely recognised and often first choice for training apprentices of the future.