Advice on how to access financial help
Current and potential students can get information about sources of funding from Student Services, Receptions and by appointment with a dedicated advisor. Advice can be given about the following areas:-
- Paying your course fees
- Reductions available to course fees
- College 16-19 bursary scheme
- Learner Support funding for 19+
- Childcare funding including Care to Learn
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loans
- 24+ Childcare & Bursary Support
- Discounted travel options
- Access to Learning (Higher Education courses only)
Private facilities are available to discuss your particular circumstances in more depth, please make an appointment at any Reception or by telephone 01942 761 609.
Our IAG advisors can help you with financial issues relating to all levels of courses on offer including Higher Education.
Information you obtain may be subject to changes beyond our control, please always confirm the information received is still valid before making any financial commitment.