To be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve.
- Teaching and learning are our first priority and the needs of our learners always come first.
- As members of the College we are partners in the success of the organisation and are all accountable for our results.
- High standards are at the heart of all that we do. In our pursuit of excellence we recognise that individually and collectively we can always improve.
- Within our College community we all treat each other with respect, trust, openness, care and consideration. We celebrate student and staff success.
- We value equality and diversity.
- We work in partnership with others so that we can contribute to local, regional and national economic development.
We consult with our stakeholders when reviewing our educational character, mission and headline strategy to ensure that our stakeholders’ views are considered when the college’s Strategic Plan is prepared. We do this by making drafts of the Plan available to our staff, our students and our governors and asking them for their views. Feedback provided is then used in the formation of the Strategic Plan. The current Strategic Plan can be accessed below.