The FAB Futures Team are available at all College Centres.
We work with our students to raise their aspirations, explore careers options, develop their employability skills through meaningful work placement and work experience so that our students progress on to great destinations when they leave College.
Why not drop in and have a chat with our friendly staff who can support with CV skills checks, help develop your interview skills, support you in getting an apprenticeship, assist with job searches or just to get some careers advice from a team dedicated to making sure you secure a FAB future.
Fab Futures can support you with:-
- Exploring your careers options
- Progression to the next course at College
- Applications to University or the University Centre Wigan & Leigh College
- Finding an apprenticeship
- Getting onto a Traineeships
- Securing meaningful Work Placements
- Development of your employability Skills
- Finding employment
Please email: email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Podcast Series for Parents and Carers
The Parent Perspective podcast series helps parents and carers support their children with careers advice and guidance. Hosted by Rachel Burden, the podcast explores which careers are available today, showcases the experiences of interesting and diverse role models, and provides real-time insights into how the world of work is changing.