FAB Futures offer the opportunity to speak to a Career Coach throughout the academic year on a one to one basis.
We can support you to:
- Assess your skills and strengths - find the right industry or career
pathway that suits your skills and ambitions.
- Plan your education journey - understand and achieve the qualifications you need to be successful in your career.
- Improve your employability skills - get advice and guidance
to ensure you are prepared for the world of work and understand what employers are looking for.
- Find out which careers are available, current salaries and growing industry sectors.
- Join in the range of events including career fairs, workshops and masterclasses to support you in your career aspirations
Wigan & Leigh College is committed to providing high quality careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) for all of its students to prepare them to progress into sustainable education, training and employment. Students will be offered a planned programme of activities that will help them choose pathways that are right for them and that are appropriate to the students learning, planning and development.
The College's Careers Leader is Kathryn O'Neill - firstname.lastname@example.org