We offer a wide range of apprenticeships and vacancies to see our current vacancies, click here.
apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service
FAB Futures is committed to finding you an apprenticeship.
To be considered for our talent pool please contact us or come in to any FAB Futures Centre.
You will need:
- To be committed to becoming an apprentice.
- A current up to date CV - that you review regularly and send us any updates.
- Evidence of employability skills.
- Able to get a good quality reference from your School, College or previous employer - remember attendance, good participation and engagement counts for your future.
- Complete a pre entry interview with our team.
- Provide up to date contact details and be responsive to any contact we make with you - we may be letting you know about your ideal job opportunity.
In exchange for your commitment we will support you to find an apprenticeship and our Employer Engagement Team will do their best to find employers in the industries that you want to work in.
- We will support you in preparing a CV.
- We will help you prepare for interviews and improve your interview technique.
- We will put forward all candidates that are work ready for any live vacancies that they meet the criteria for.
- We will inform you when we have put you forward for a vacancy.
- We will contact the employer to find out if you have been successful.
- We will endeavour to get feedback where you are not successful so that you can make improvements.
We will provide careers advice to look at any skills and knowledge gaps and then recommend a suitable course or plan of action.
We will look at traineeship opportunities to improve your work experience and help you to become work ready.
Our Traineeship course is FREE, and includes REAL WORK EXPERIENCE and training to put on your CV which will help you secure an Apprenticeship or a place on one of our courses.