To be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve.
- Teaching and learning are our first priority and the needs of our learners always come first.
- As members of the College we are partners in the success of the organisation and are all accountable for our results.
- High standards are at the heart of all that we do. In our pursuit of excellence we recognise that individually and collectively we can always improve.
- Within our College community we all treat each other with respect, trust, openness, care and consideration. We celebrate student and staff success.
- We value equality and diversity.
- We work in partnership with others so that we can contribute to local, regional and national economic development.