T Level Health - Adult Nursing CACHE Level 3
Start Date | 05/09/2022
Time/Day | FULL TIME
Is this course for me?So what are T Levels? They are high quality work focused alternatives to A levels. There is academic study, coupled with practical, industry related skills and 45 days of industry placement built into the course. T Levels are an alternative to A levels, apprenticeships and other vocational & technical courses. Equivalent to 3 A Levels, a T Level focuses on vocational skills and can help you into skilled employment, university study or apprenticeships. If you prefer a practical approach to learning yet want a predominantly classroom-based course the T Level is for you.
What will I study?
How long is the course?
How will I be assessed?
What qualifications do I need?
What can I progress onto?
|16-18 Year Olds||19+ year olds||Free for eligible learners?||Is Loan Available?|
Nurses provide general and/or specialised nursing care for the sick, injured and others in need of such care, assist medical doctors with their tasks and work with other healthcare professionals and within teams of healthcare workers. They advise on and teach nursing practice.
Requirements: Honours, Bachelor's degree
What could you earn
- Delivers lectures and other forms of formal training relating to nursing practice.
- Plans, manages, provides and evaluates nursing care services for patients, supervises the implementation of nursing care plans.
- Advises on nursing care, disease prevention, nutrition, etc. and liaises with hospital board/ management on issues concerning nursing policy.
- Plans duty rotas and organises and directs the work and training of ward and theatre nursing staff.
- Participates in the preparation for physical and psychological treatment of mentally ill patients.
- Monitors patient.
- Manages own case load.
- Assists medical doctors and works with other healthcare professionals to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients.
Course fees shown are per annum for University Centre courses. Courses lasting longer than one year, fees will be payable per year.
All other courses show the total fees payable for the course.
If you need advice on any financial support that may be available to you, please contact us on email@example.com or phone 01942 761111
Wigan & Leigh College endeavours to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate. All courses are offered subject to student numbers and the College reserves the right to amend, withdraw or amalgamate any of the courses, fees, services, locations or facilities described at any time. The College cannot accept liability arising out of such changes or connected to such changes, however it will undertake to minimise disruption to students.