This page won’t show correctly on Internet Explorer and we recommend you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
To apply scroll down to subject tables and click Apply for this course.
Whether you are looking for a route into work, developing in your current role, improving your CV, or want to learn for personal development, an Online Learning course may be your next step.
You can choose from a range of fully funded courses, complete with engaging learning content and NCFE approved assessments. We provide all your learning materials, either online or in paper format.
You will study at a time and place to suit you, supported throughout by qualified assessors
If eligible, these courses are fully funded, however, there will be a withdrawal fee of £125 if you do not complete.
- Age 24+ (those aged 19 - 23 must already have a FULL level 2 qualification or equivalent).
- Resident in the UK for 3+ years, for purposes other than study.
- Not currently active on any other funded course, such as an apprenticeship.
- Postcode eligibility applies (funding available for Greater Manchester City Area, Liverpool City Area and any non-devolved postcodes).
Recommended prior qualifications:
- Level 1 in English (GCSE grade 3/D or equivalent)
- Level 2 in English (GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent) for the following courses:
Adverse Childhood Experiences; Information, Advice and Guidance; Lean Organisation Management; Team Leading.
- Fully accredited courses.
- Apply at any time
- Complete in up to 24 weeks.
- Online or paper-based learning.
- Flexibility to fit around work and personal life.
- Assessment based learning - no exams.