Employer Partners and Opportunities
Our students engage in live industry projects with leading companies locally, nationally and internationally.
Engagement with businesses and other organisations such as charities provides excellent opportunities to deliver work in industry. In the last few years this includes;
- Fashion students working in partnership with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, Wigan to create and write the weekly style blog.
- Graphic design students produce brochures and promotional materials for clients, such as the Wings Academy Trust
- Art & Design students produce art work for Holy Family Primary School and Central Day Care Centre.
- The media team organised and ran an event as part of Choices at Event City Manchester, GMCG (Greater Manchester Colleges Group) Digital Media competition, working with employers and industry representatives to set live briefs and to judge students work.
- The annual end of year Art Show, an amazing celebration and showcase of students work, which attracts over 400 visitors including Universities, employers and teachers from local schools.