Advanced Learner Loan Bursary
Who could get help?
- Anyone who is enrolled onto a Further Education course, Level 3 or higher
- Have successfully secured an Advanced Learner Loan
- In receipt of a means tested benefit
- Or on a low income
- Have been ordinarily resident in the British Isles or European Union for purposes other than education for the past three years.
What could I get help with?
- Travel to College
- Books and electronic resources (software)
- College trips
- College meals
- Travel support to attend university or job interviews
- Equipment/materials (to enhance employability opportunities)
- Uniform, clothing and PPE that is recommended to support industry standards
For further information please contact 01942 761111
Please note that all applications for funding must be submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with no evidence or insufficient evidence will be returned to the sender requesting further information. Applications and documentation must all be sent in one email with numerous attachments, please do not send numerous emails containing your application form and evidence, this may result in your form being returned to you asking for further evidence and delaying the assessment process. Please do not use this email address for general funding queries, it is for the submission of application forms only, any queries you have with regards to funding please contact the main college switch board where they will give you options of how to contact us regarding any queries you may have. Please bear with us during our busy periods, especially at the start of the academic year, applications may take up to 4 weeks to assess during these periods.