Advanced Learner Loan Bursary
Who could get help?
- Anyone who is enrolled onto a Further Education course, Level 3 or higher
- Have successfully secured an Advanced Learner Loan
- In receipt of a means tested benefit
- Or on a low income
- Have been ordinarily resident in the British Isles or European Union for purposes other than education for the past three years.
What could I get help with?
- Travel to College
- Books and electronic resources (software)
- College trips
- College meals
- Travel support to attend university or job interviews
- Equipment/materials (to enhance employability opportunities)
- Uniform, clothing and PPE that is recommended to support industry standards
When can I apply?
You will only be able to apply once you have started at college. Full details will be given on your first day by your tutor.