How To Apply
Course information and the application process
- Open Evenings are a good way to meet tutors to find out more about courses, talk to current students and see the facilities.
- Tear out and complete the application form on the right and return it FREEPOST or drop it into one of our receptions.
- Apply online today at wigan-leigh.ac.uk/apply
For enquires email our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your route to wigan & leigh college
- FILL IN AN APPLICATION FORM
- You can fill in the form at the back of prospectus or visit wigan-leigh.ac.uk/apply
- SET A DATE
- Once we receive your application form, we will send you an appointment for your admissions interview. At your interview you can make sure that the course you have chosen is right for you and your future career goals.
- THE OFFER
- At the end of your interview, if you and the interviewer decide that this is the right course for you, you will be offered a place at College. Your offer will be conditional on achieving certain grades in your GCSEs. You may also be required to attend College for an audition, portfolio event or skills testing.
- APPLICANT WELCOME DAY
- You will be invited to an applicant welcome day in July where you will sample your subjects and meet tutors and fellow students to prepare you for the start of the term.
- Once you have received your GCSE results, in August, you will be invited into College to complete your enrolment.
- THE EXPERIENCE
- In September your new course and life at College begins