Aged 16-24? Full-time college study not for you - wanting to secure your next steps into employment? Looking for an apprenticeship but don’t feel ready for work?
Don’t worry. Our Pre-Apprenticeship Programme will help you develop the skills you need to build confidence for the workplace.
The free six-month programme includes help for you to:
- Improve your personal presentation
- opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV
- get interview ready
- improve your English and Maths
- develop your confidence.
You will spend the first few weeks in College, then the rest of your time gaining real work experience, with support from us along the way.
Our next enrolment dates are 1st July 2019. Click here to apply
Our commitment to you:
- You will become part of our talent pool - which means we will promote you to our bank of over 1,000 employers
- we will put you forward for interviews, supporting you with preparation
- we will give you financial support with the expenditure and costs associated with attending an interview
- you will have a free bus pass.
As the largest college provider of apprenticeships in Greater Manchester we have established links with employers across the region and a wealth of experience developing people to become ready for work.
Call our team for more information: 01942 761618 or 07825 932857
Public Sector Trainee Programme
Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Hospitals, North West Boroughs Health Care Partnership Foundation Trust and Wigan Council have been working in partnership with Wigan and Leigh College to provide an exclusive new programme for 16 to 24 year olds wishing to gain employment in the Public Sector.
Click here for more information