If you wish to talk to our team about becoming an apprentice, please call 01942 761851.
Will I get a wage?
Minimum Apprenticeship wage - £5.28 per hour, Apprentices are entitled to the apprentice rate if they’re either:
- aged under 19
- aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship
From this point they will then be entitled to Minimum wage for their age. Which is noted below:
- 19-20 - £7.49
- 21-22 - £10.18
- 23+ - £10.42
How do I apply?
There are several ways you can apply for an apprenticeship;
1. You should have a look on our vacancy page which automatically takes you through to apply via the national apprenticeship service website. You will have to register and fill out the application form.
2. We have an apprenticeship vacancy matching service. Please send your CV to us here, your area of interest and our team will be in contact shortly.
3. Lastly, you can search on the national government website for local apprenticeships in your area.
4. You can ask local employers/friends/family if they want to recruit an apprentice
Do I need an updated CV?
Yes. Applying for an apprenticeship is similar to applying for a job. You will have to promote your skills and educational background to the employers via your CV.
If you're unsure about CV writing, please contact our team on 01942 761607
What levels can I do?
There are four
different types of levels:
- Intermediate - roughly equivalent to five good GCSE
- Advanced - equivalent to two A-level passes;
- Higher - equivalent to the first stages of
higher education such as a foundation degree;
- Degree - comparable to a Bachelors or Masters
We will undertake an initial interview to ensure you are suitable for the correct pathway.