Employ an apprentice
Wigan & Leigh College is the largest College provider of apprenticeships in Greater Manchester.
At Wigan & Leigh College we offer bespoke advice and services to help you recruit the best candidate for the job. Recruiting an apprentice can sometimes be a hard and long process however we do a lot of the work for you. We can post the position for free on the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS) website for external candidates and there are hundreds of candidates within our own talent pool.
Fire up your business with an apprentice.
Employing an apprentice is easy and now there is government support to help you do this.
- Employer Incentives of up to £3000 per new apprentice
- Talent pool of applicants ready for interview and ready to start in September
- Applicants available in all industry sectors
You could be entitled to receive up to £3000 per new apprentice.
- £2000 for hiring a new apprentice 16-24 years old (including an additional £1000 if 16-18 years old)
- £1500 for hiring a new apprentice 25+ years old
We advertise internally to our apprentice ready candidates and we can provide an initial assessment to ensure they meet your criteria. Attracting a greater diversity of applications means you get to interview the best possible candidates.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team please ring 01942 761946 or email email@example.com