My Staff need training?
Effectively training your employees can improve your chances of success and business growth. Developing your people and improving their skills can:
- increase your productivity and quality of their work
- increase overall profits of the company
- improve your employee motivation and develop your teams
- give you a competitive advantage
- reduce staff turnover and absenteeism
- help the company adapt to change and up skill your staff to prepare for growth
In order to get the most out of your training, you should ensure that your training programme:
- is linked to the goals of your company
- is part of a business-wide strategy
- has obtainable objectives for your employees
- focuses on helping employees carry out existing tasks
- can train individuals to take on a different role – e.g. with increased responsibilities
- Maths and English courses
- ESOL courses
- Short bespoke courses in a range of sectors
I need to improve my customer standards?
To improve your customer service, our Employer Engagement Team can provide support to improve your business and advise on the most relevant training and apprenticeship solutions for you.
Through our business improvement techniques workshops, we can offer one to one support from our Employer Engagement Executives.
i'd like my staff to have job satisfaction
To improve job satisfaction we can help you invest in training for your company.
Either one of our short courses or a bespoke course written just for you is available by speaking with one of our Employer Engagement Team.
Existing staff may wish to also study on a long term basis either through our apprenticeships programmes that are available to higher and degree apprenticeship level or through our University Centre Wigan & Leigh College Programmes