How Funding Works

There have been many changes recently to the government funding incentives for employers.

LARGE EMPLOYERS (LEVY payers)

The Government apprenticeship levy will apply to businesses in the UK with an annual payroll in excess of £3 million - only 2% of the UK employers will pay it.

Contact our team on 01942 761946 for more information about funding

MEDIUM/SMALL EMPLOYERS

Non-levy payers will have 90% of their apprenticeship training funded by Government, with the employer paying the remaining 10%.

If you have less than 50 staff then training is fully funded for apprentices aged 16-18.

Click here for more information.

Incentive

Companies recruiting apprentices aged 16-18 will receive an incentive payment of £1000 from the government.

If you need more information about funding please ring 01942 761946.