Student Car Park
Open from 6.30am - 7.00pm
- £1 per visit between Monday and Friday
- Dedicated parking
- Upgraded CCTV - feel safe and secure
- Passes will be available first week of term at the Learning Resource Centre (LRC).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students must park on the top two floors of the car park where there are available spaces.
- The pass will be issued with £5 initially that will be deducted each time you use the car park. Thereafter you must agree to top up the pass via the parking fee stations within Water Street Car Park.
- You must ensure you have the means to top up the pass - you will not be able to exit the car park without sufficient monies loaded onto the pass.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- There is a £10 replacement pass fee if lost.
- Passes will be terminated if you complete / withdraw from your course at any time before the end of the academic year.
Adult students who are at College beyond 7pm will be able to access the college car park.